Disclaimer of Liability for Information on the Cost-Rely website, hereafter called “Our Website”
Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained on Our Website, the information is provided for personal and dissemination purposes only, and the COST RELY Action as an entity or any of its legal institutions or companies participating in the action do not, and cannot, provide any warranty, guarantee or promise express or implied concerning the content, completeness, accuracy, currency or otherwise of any individual item of information provided through Our Website.
The information on the COST RELY website is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site take responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content, and the COST RELY Action suggests that users requiring confirmation of any information should refer to the COST RELY head of Dissemination Committee (WG 4 or Action chair) sourcing the provided information. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of some implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Information provided about scheduled events constitutes an expression of intent and is not to be taken as a firm offer or undertaking, unless stated otherwise.
The COST RELY Action reserves the right to discontinue some of the services available through its website without previous notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any course, event or any other kind of subscription.
The information contained on our website can be displayed in many types of screen formats, but no liability is accepted for any information or services, malfunction or any damage which may appear or not using certains formats.
Disclaimer of Other Sites
Neither COST RELY as an action nor any of the parties involved in one way or the other in the COST RELY Action are responsible for the content, information or services which may appear on any “off site” pages, web sites or links referenced, excluding the information published directed on our website. The presence of a hyper-link from or to a page on the COST RELY website server is for convenience only and does not imply any kind of endorsement by the COST RELY Action of those pages or links, or any endorsement of the contents or material on them. Neither the COST RELY Action nor any of its parties involved in the project are responsible for the use of any hyper-link that may appear on the website for which a commercial charge applies, and individual users are responsible for any charges that their use may incur.
Limitation of Liability
The entire risk as to the use of information, and use in general of Our Website is assumed by you. Neither the legal representative of the COST RELY Action, the website owner nor any other party involved in the COST RELY Action shall have liability to a user, or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, even if the legal representative of the COST RELY Action has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or they are foreseeable. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Terms and conditions of use Our Website
Whilst you are welcome to browse this site, in doing so you acknowledge that all text, data, images, audio, video and other material on the site or such material is protected by copyright held by the legal representative of the COST RELY Action, or the theme designer of Our Website, or such material is used by the legal representative of the COST-RELY action with the permission of the copyright owner. Please be advised to read the corresponding copyright statements on this matter at the Legal Issues page of Our website, all its content forming explicit part of these conditions.
You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or adapt the material contained in this site without the prior written permission of the legal representative of the COST RELY Action, unless stated otherwise.
Your access and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By accessing and browsing this site, you accept without limitation the terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and COST RELY concerning your use of this site is superseded by these terms and conditions.
- Material contained on this site is protected by Copyright held by the COST RELY Action or the legal parties producing the material unless otherwise noted and you may not use this material except as provided in these terms and conditions without the permission of the legal representative of the COST RELY Action.
- Your use and browsing of this site is at your own risk. Neither COST RELY as a project or any other party involved in the action or in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, inconsequential, consequential loss, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to and use of this site even if COST RELY has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This paragraph does not exclude liability which cannot be excluded pursuant to the provisions of applicable German law or any other implied warranties and conditions which cannot be excluded by operation of law.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks (“Trade Marks”) displayed on this site are trade marks of its legal owner, party in one way or another of the COST RELY Action. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use the Trade Marks displayed on this site without the prior written permission of the legal owner of the Trade Mark.
- These terms and conditions are subject to and governed by German Law and you agree, should any dispute arise in relation to the site and COST RELY, to submit to the jurisdiction of the German Courts.
- Should any provisions of these terms and conditions be found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable then those provisions shall be severed from the remaining terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Contact Address: Media Manager