COST RELY Travelling exhibition
The COST Rely Action has set-up a travelling exhibition in order to inform different user groups on the Action's content and progress. The travelling exhibition shall be in particular a mean to get into contact with laypeople and to extend the debate and exchange. Therefore all Action members are strongly encouraged to exhibite in or at locations outside the university context, e.g. in townhalls, at local train stations, during local stakeholder meetings or at fairs. The RELY exhibition can be displayed either in English or in each national Action member's language. contact: Sina Roehner.
The displayed poster are in 150 dpi and can be downloaded from the site. Please contact Sina Roehner if you need a higher resolution.
The photo on the left shows the travelling exhibition in early February 2017 at the Romanian Marie Curie Alumni Chapter kick-off meeting. Author: Maria Bostenaru
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Townhall. From 18 to 28 September the COST RELY travelling exhibition was displayed in a Zen-Art-court of the townhall of Banja Luka. This event means two premiers at the same time: For the first time, it was translated into the country's national language (so far the panels have only been displayed in English) and, also for first time it was exhibited in a public space - outside the ivory tower.
- Spain: Exhibiton Gallery. University of Sevilla´s Main Building, frist floor. May, 2017.
Joint exhibition with Dólmenes de Antequera like UNESCO World Heritage Site. Contact: María-José Prados y Juan-José López
- Romania (photo above): Romanian Marie Curie Alumni Chapter kick-off meeting 6-10 February 2017, more information here, and on Le:Notre Homepage. contact: Maria Bostenaru
- Romania (Bucharest): The University of Architecture and Urbanism ("Ion Mincu") had a stand at the Researcher Night, which is an outreach event of the european commission and it took place in the open air in the University square, along with many other institutions on the 29th of september 2017, more information on Le: Notre Homepage, and on the homepage of the institute https://www.uauim.ro contact: Maria Bostenaru (photo of the event on the right side)
- Romania (Bucharest): The Energy forum was at the TIB, the International Trade Fair of Bucharest on the 12th of october 2017.
- Malta at MCAST EXPO 2017, 23-25 June 2016, contact: Brian Azzopardi
- Innsbruck at PECSRL conference, 5-6 September 2016. contact: Sina Roehner.
- Seefeld at PECSRL conference, 8-9 September 2016. contact: Sina Roehner.