2 Photo Contest
1. Call: We are sure that you have impressing/rare/odd photos on Renewable Energies - related to landscape - at very surprising places. Send them to us!
2. Call: Who knows a poem related to Renewable Energies? Or a running gag? Or a proverb? Which famous citation do you use, talking about Renewable Energies? Share them with us!
You can participate in one call or in both. Your can submite one contribution or even more.
Extended deadline: 31th August 2017
Download the flyer Feel free to distribute it further - in your institution, among your family and friends, in your municipality
WG 4 focusses on the synthesis of findings and dissemination of results. WG 4 began at the outset of the Action, and established the communication and dissemination structures including the Action website. WG 4 coordinates the development of a multilingual glossary for scientific collaboration and trans-border public participation as an important prerequisite for the cooperation and exchange of knowledge in all WGs.
Chair: Alexandra Kruse, FR contact
Co-Chair: Isidora Karan, BIZ contact
Outcomes: multilingual glossary, travelling exhibition, homepage, leaflets, publications etc. Will be published on the Outcome later during the project's life time.
Members: You can get more information about the members of WG 4 by clicking on the photo or the name.
Objectives & Methodology
Providing means and material to promote the Action and disseminate results
Facilitating exchange and communication between all WGs
Synthesizing results from all WGs and disseminating them to the target groups (travelling exhibition, leaflet, articles etc.)
Coordinating work on the Action book
Establishing and maintaining the Action website as an internal and external information platform
Coordinating the development of a multilingual glossary for scientific collaboration, trans-border public participation and exchange of knowledge in all WGs
Recording the Action‘s dissemination activities as well as dissemination activities of the participants (publications, presentations on conferences etc.)
Producing a photo database for internal and external use
This glossary has three functions:
- To ensure all participants use the same terms and terminology
- To ensure that all project participants understand the same things by using these terms
- It will be one major outcome of RELY that shall be accessible via RELY website for different audiences in order to reinforce discussion, planning and research on RE, but also to facilitate participation processes by strengthening people within their local activities and projects.
For more information and download, see Glossary section of this homepage.
The Action Flyer is available in seven languages so far: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Dutch and can also be downloaded here.
The COST Rely Action has set up a travelling exhibition in order to inform different user groups on the Action‘s content and progress. The travelling exhibition shall be in particular a mean to get into contact with laypeople and to extend the debate and exchange about the Action‘s topic.
All Action members are strongly encouraged to exhibit in or at locations outside the university context. The RELY exhibition can be displayed either in English or in each national language.
For more information and download, click here.
This map summarises the activities of WG 4 and stand of the translations of the different outcomes. Stand: Autumn 2016.